...

8/4/12

Being Green



I went around the garden and everything looks great. I love summer! I took a few pictures of some of the greenery from the garden. The corn is growing very well, I hope I can taste it soon. And the pepper tree is filling up nicely after some heavy trimming it got at the beginning of the year. 
The chili plants are thriving in the summer heat. I tried one the other day and it was quite spicy.
The last picture is a shot of my sunflowers; the are so tall they already reached the roof of the house. So amazing!
I hope you are having a great weekend.

Martha. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely green pictures! I'm growing chillis too but they are a windowsill crop here:-) I'd like to be sitting under that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...great pictures! I love spicy chillies! =) look forward to seeing your sunflowers in full bloom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are growing a lot this year, one of my favorite things to do is walk around taking photos of everything! Your pictures are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them. I love hearing from you!