...

10/26/14

Lately...

WIP: Veronica Bag
WIP: Veronica Bag
WIP: Veronica Bag
WIP: Veronica Bag

I wish there were more hours in the day. Oh my goodness! I have so many things to do and so little time. Do you ever feel that way? As if the day is not long enough? I do most of the time, specially when I want to fit in more sewing time in my day. Having another project in the works I really didn't need to start a new one. I usually work on just one project from start to finish before moving on to the next one. But I thought for a change I'll do a bit of 'multi-tasking' and see how it works for my creative process. Making a new everyday bag has been in my to do list for a while since I really need to retire my current one.  So I'm very happy that I'm finally going to be crossing that off my list. I'm using the pattern for the Veronica Bag from the book Bags: The Modern Classics. The book is absolutely lovely. Every single pattern is modern and very chic. This is the second bag that I make from the book and I think I'm going to love this bag as much as the first one. 
I hope to show you the finished one very soon.

Have a wonderful week!

XX
Martha

7 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks very nice! I hope you will finish this bag really very soon - I would like to see the result :) Good luck! :) Jola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have too many projects on the go and in the pipeline at the moment - it stresses me out! Hope you are coping better with your multitasking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll look forward to seeing your bag. Your progress photos are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, there are never enough hours in the day!! Looking forward to seeing your bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina! I wish I had more time to create :)

      Delete
  5. yes, I need another 6 months in this year to catch up! Looking forward to the bag reveal x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That book looks awesome - cannot wait to see your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them. I love hearing from you!