...

2/11/13

Happy Mail

DSCN3051

Pretty Little Pouch Swap R6 - Received

I got some happy mail today! The pouch that my partner, Kim @ quiltinkimmie, made for me for the Pretty Little Pouch Swap arrived today. It is so pretty that I wanted to share it with you. I love that she used linen, my favorite fabric, and the bicycle fabric is just adorable. I just love everything about it. I'm going to carry my EPP projects in it and be very fashionable!
She also included some amazing goodies with the pouch: a beautiful assortment of charm squares, a birdhouse magnet (the birdie is adorable), a butterfly charm, a sheet of whimsical stickers for the quilting enthusiast and a pocket notebook. I'm a lucky girl!

Martha

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Lucky you! What a wonderful gift, such fun to receive happy mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pouch is just lovely Martha, what a great package to receive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them. I love hearing from you!