...

3/30/15

Around Here...

Wisteria Blossoms
Wisteria Blossoms
Wisteria Blossoms
Wisteria Blossoms

Happy Monday friends! I hope you are having a great start of the week. Around here things have been very busy and chaotic. So sewing has been scarce. My work has kept me very busy and away from my sewing machine. But on the plus side, the weather has been glorious. The wisteria vines in my little garden are laden with gorgeous purple blossoms and I just can't stop looking at them every chance I get. 
I hope things slow down soon and I can go back to creating and playing with fabric, but in the meantime I will enjoy the view.

Wishing you a beautiful week.

XO
Martha

6 comments:

  1. And you have really wonderful view, Martha! We have snow again. Yes. It was really lovely spring time here, but this day we have snow :(
    So, keep warm :) Jola

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! At the house where I grew up, there was a patch of escaped wisteria, where it had grow to the tops of the trees, and formed a thicket. It was a nuisance and eventually pulled down the tress, but in the spring, when it was blooming, it was spectacular. Your photos remind me of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! yes wisteria can be very invasive and damaging to trees and structures. We grow ours on trellises and with heavy prunning throughout the year we keep them under control.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, those are gorgeously pretty. I bet they smell as wonderful as they look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos Martha - I can just imagine how wonderful those wisteria blooms smell.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them. I love hearing from you!