...

3/16/12

Drawstring Bag


I had time to do a little sewing today and I finished this drawstring bag. I'm planning to use as a project bag to carry around my knitting  or crochet projects and avoid loosing my knitting needles and crochet hooks...


For the patchwork detail of the bag I used cotton fabric with cherry prints, as well as some plaid and striped fabrics in red and white. For the entire body of the bag I used linen, which is one of my favorite fabrics these days; it has such an organic feel.


I finished off the bag with a ribbon as the cord for the bag. I really like the way this bag turned out. I think I have to make some more.

Martha.

1 comment:

  1. Love the patchwork on the drawstring bag - i love linen on bags too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them. I love hearing from you!